Đăng nhập
Tìm kiếm
Chào mừng bạn đến với Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam.
» Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần hỏi/đáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn.
» Để có thể tham gia thảo luận, các bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.
Vui lòng nhấn để đăng ký.
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
Cũ 03-03-2020, 01:50 PM
thanhthuy02 thanhthuy02 đang online

Tham gia ngày: Jun 2019
Bài gửi: 145
Mặc định Rachel Yankey: No problem with Neville appointment but coaching team will be key[/b]

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Rachel Yankey: No problem with Neville appointment but coaching team will be key[/b]
There has been a mixed reaction lớn Phil Neville's appointment as Lionesses head coach, but England legend Rachel Yankey tells us the former Manchester United man can be a success - if he gets the right team around him- According to the champions league predictions page!

Is Neville the right man for the job?[/b]
I know he hasn't managed before - he's obviously coached at Valencia, coached at Manchester United, his playing CV is fantastic - but whether he is the right person for the job, that remains lớn be seen.
I don't see anything wrong with the appointment. I think the FA have their criteria lớn pick a manager by and he must fit the bill, so we'll just have lớn wait and see just how well he does with the team.
Are you disappointed that the job didn't go to a female coach?[/b]
Not at all, I've always maintained that the best people for the job should be given the job. You shouldn't just be given the job because you're a female. I don't believe that you should have all female refs just because it's a female tournament. I think it should go lớn the best person, and the FA have obviously deemed that to be Phil Neville. Now we've got an ex-pro male footballer working in the women's game, so perhaps we will see an ex-pro female footballer working in the soccer betting tips

Are you concerned Neville will just use the job as a stepping stone?[/b]
Is he looking to get into the men's game and manage there? Yeah, I'm sure he is. For him it probably will be used for progression, but what I'd love lớn see is for him help female coaches. I've just seen him talk on Sky Sports News about Mo Marley and Casey Stoney, so I imagine his backroom staff are going lớn include those two. Yes he is the manager now but it looks like the FA is trying to build more of a team ethic and perhaps bring in another female coach in the future.
We don't know whether he is going to be the best manager or coach, but just to be able to sit in a room with him and talk to him about what he has done will surely be invaluable lớn the players.
What do you think this appointment will do for female coaches in the UK? Why didn't it go lớn Emma Hayes or Mo Marley for example?[/b]
It depends on how you look at it. I don't think Emma ever wanted the job, I'm not totally sure on Mo either. I think how you have lớn look at it is that we've got lớn increase the number of female coaches out there, so that when opportunities like this come knocking there are twice as many females going for the job as there are male. It's why I am such a keen supporter of Betfair's #FairerGame campaign lớn help get 50 female coaches their UEFA B licences.
Trả lời với trích dẫn

CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài