Đăng nhập
Tìm kiếm
Chào mừng bạn đến với Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam.
» Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần hỏi/đáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn.
» Để có thể tham gia thảo luận, các bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.
Vui lòng nhấn để đăng ký.
Trả lời
 
Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
  #1  
Cũ 05-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Taiphan000 Taiphan000 đang online
Member
 
Tham gia ngày: Jul 2019
Bài gửi: 89
Mặc định Osters IF VS Norrby IF Match Analysis

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Osters IF VS Norrby IF Match Analysis [/b]
Match Time: 05-06-2021 20:00 Saturday
Sweden Superettan -- Osters IF VS Norrby IF
----------------------------------
1. After 8 rounds, Osters IF got 3 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Osters IF got 8 wins, 1 draw and 11 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

2. After 9 rounds, Norrby IF got 5 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Norrby IF got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.
Check out the new football matches at free soccer tips daily

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Osters IF 0.82-0-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1750 matches, the home team got 705 wins, 467 draws and 578 losses. Home win rate: 40.29%; Draw win rate: 26.69%; Away win rate: 33.03%; Home odds win rate: 40.29%; Draw odds win rate: 26.69%; Away odds win rate: 33.03%.

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3177 matches, the home team got 1325 wins, 941 draws and 911 losses. Home win rate: 41.71%; Draw win rate: 29.62%; Away win rate: 28.67%; Over odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 7.33%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.15-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 52 wins, 30 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 46.43%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 26.79%.

website free soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Osters IF(39.2%), Draw(28.6%), Norrby IF(32.2%)
Trả lời với trích dẫn


CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời


Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is Mở
Mặt cười đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Mở
Chuyển đến

SangNhuong.com


Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 10:04 PM