Đăng nhập
Tìm kiếm
Chào mừng bạn đến với Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam.
» Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần hỏi/đáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn.
» Để có thể tham gia thảo luận, các bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.
Vui lòng nhấn để đăng ký.
Trả lời
 
Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
  #1  
Cũ 07-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Taiphan000 Taiphan000 đang online
Member
 
Tham gia ngày: Jul 2019
Bài gửi: 89
Mặc định Oman VS Qatar Match Analysis

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Oman VS Qatar Match Analysis [/b]
Match Time: 08-06-2021 00:00 Tuesday
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Oman VS Qatar
----------------------------------
1. In the last 20 games, Oman got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

2. In the last 20 games, Qatar got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oman 0.85--1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 543 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 136 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 30.20%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 44.75%; Home odds win rate: 36.46%; Draw odds win rate: 22.65%; Away odds win rate: 40.88%.
Get free tips at bet soccer tips

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1732 matches, the home team got 779 wins, 460 draws and 493 losses. Home win rate: 44.98%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 28.46%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 7.10%; Under odds win rate: 47.23%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.00-4.10-1.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 5 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 17.86%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

free soccer daily tip Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oman(14.7%), Draw(24.7%), Qatar(60.6%)
Trả lời với trích dẫn


CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời


Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is Mở
Mặt cười đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Mở
Chuyển đến

SangNhuong.com


Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 07:22 AM