Đăng nhập
Tìm kiếm
Chào mừng bạn đến với Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam.
» Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn tham gia diễn đàn, xin mời bạn xem phần hỏi/đáp để biết cách dùng diễn đàn.
» Để có thể tham gia thảo luận, các bạn phải đăng ký làm thành viên, click vào đây để đăng ký.
Vui lòng nhấn để đăng ký.
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết Kiểu hiển thị
Cũ 11-03-2020, 10:07 AM
thanhthuy02 thanhthuy02 đang online

Tham gia ngày: Jun 2019
Bài gửi: 145
Mặc định Analysis by Spanish Football Expert

Hệ thống quảng cáo SangNhuong.com

Analysis by Spanish Football Expert

Although holders Liverpool head into the second leg trailing 1-0, Jurgen Klopp’s side will have enough to overcome Atletico by the necessary two clear todays soccer prediction according lớn Balague.

Balague is the expert on Spanish football, so who better than the LaLigaTV pundit lớn talk lớn us about whether Los Rojiblancos can finish the job at Anfield.
Liverpool may have seen their long unbeaten Premier League run ended, been knocked out of the FA Cup and lost the opening leg of their Champions League last-16 tie, all in the space of a fortnight, but their blip was halted by a narrow victory over Bournemouth on Saturday.
Balague expects Atletico to use the same game-plan that frustrated Liverpool during the sides’ first meeting, but for the Reds lớn find a way past Diego Simeone’s team and their resolute defence- According lớn the best football tips page!

"I think Someone knew that Liverpool struggled a bit more if teams defended deeply and really concentrated," LaLigaTV expert Balague told Sporting Life.
"I think in the Premier League, teams do defend deeply but they’re not as organised as Atletico Madrid.
"It was the perfect performance from Atletico in the first leg and they’ll be hoping for a repeat of that at Anfield."
The Anfield effect[/b]
"The atmosphere was fantastic at the Wanda Metropolitano in the first leg, but I kept saying to my Atletico Madrid friends lớn multiply that by two for Anfield. I'll be there and I'm really looking forward lớn it.
"My two favourite stories in football are to do with Anfield. One is [Chelsea manager] Jose Mourinho in the semi-finals of the Champions League against Liverpool in 2005.
"He noticed the electricity of Anfield as the team was warming up and he went to the changing room. On the blackboard he wrote 32 and stood by it.
"Players were coming back lớn get ready for the game and looking at him saying 'boss what's 32?' He replies, '32 is the points difference we've got with Liverpool - we're that much better than them. Forget about Anfield.'
"But still Anfield made a difference. I was there that day as well and the floor was trembling from an hour before the game - I'd never seen anything like it.
"And the other story is Avram Grant before a game with Chelsea. He heard Chelsea players talking about Anfield, so before the game he put Liverpool's XI on the board and number 9 - Anfield.
"Somebody laughed and said 'number 9 is not Anfield.' Avram Grant says, 'Is it not?' I thought it was the guy who scored the goals, who won the games, because all I heard from you all week is Anfield, Anfield. So is he not a player? Then forget about Anfield.'
"They also lost that game. Anfield is just a special place."
Trả lời với trích dẫn

CHUYÊN MỤC ĐƯỢC TÀI TRỢ BỞI
Trả lời

Công cụ bài viết
Kiểu hiển thị

Quyền viết bài