Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam

Chợ thông tin Thiết bị điện Việt Nam (http://thietbidien.sangnhuong.com/index.php)
-   Giới thiệu - Làm quen (http://thietbidien.sangnhuong.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   KuPs VS Inter Turku Match Analysis (http://thietbidien.sangnhuong.com/showthread.php?t=93214)

Taiphan000 14-06-2021 10:03 PM

KuPs VS Inter Turku Match Analysis
 
KuPs VS Inter Turku Match Analysis [/b]
Match Time: 14-06-2021 22:30 Monday
Finland Veikkausliga -- KuPs VS Inter Turku
----------------------------------
1. After 7 rounds, KuPs got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KuPs got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

2. After 7 rounds, Inter Turku got 6 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Inter Turku got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KuPs 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1684 matches, the home team got 733 wins, 442 draws and 509 losses. Home win rate: 43.53%; Draw win rate: 26.25%; Away win rate: 30.23%; Home odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.06%.
Get free tips at euro acca tips

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1386 matches, the home team got 624 wins, 364 draws and 398 losses. Home win rate: 45.02%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 28.72%; Over odds win rate: 45.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.78%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 35 wins, 23 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 26.74%; Away win rate: 32.56%.

soccer daily tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KuPs(41.2%), Draw(29.2%), Inter Turku(29.6%)


Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 06:30 AM

© 2008 - 2022 Nhóm phát triển website và thành viên SANGNHUONG.COM.
BQT không chịu bất cứ trách nhiệm nào từ nội dung bài viết của thành viên.